Membership Opportunities and Benefits
- Membership includes up to 10 hours of MERIT training annually. There are five 2-hour trainings based on the Washington State Core Competencies for Early Care and Education Professionals. We are a professional learning community.
- Networking, resource sharing, and referrals and support for quality care opportunities with other directors and community leaders.
- Meeting notices, other relevant resources, and information emailed to members.
- Support for new or seasoned directors.
- Advocacy for Early Learning issues.
CDAGS activities are organized by an elected board. Opportunities for developing leadership skills are available. Consider joining the board.
Current Issues and Community Partners
Current issues include professional leadership, Undoing Institutionalized Racism, organizing neighborhood consortia and developing the organization’s capacity in collaboration with community partners.
Our Community Partners include:
- Child Care Resources
- Seattle Human Services Coalition
- Schools Out Washington
- City of Seattle
- People’s Institute NW